Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

I would like communication with people from the whole world

4 participants

I would like communication with people from the whole world Empty I would like communication with people from the whole world

Message  MurielB Jeu 14 Jan - 11:32

I am very pleased to insert a message in English and I hope a lot of people will do so. I will try my best to write without mistake but it is not the most important part of the project. What is important is communication. This is the reason why I need my English friends ‘ help to start new discussions and I will try to invite people from different English speaking countries. I would like to communicate with people from the whole world.
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Espéranto, Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I would like communication with people from the whole world Empty thank you

Message  VirginieS Mer 10 Mar - 20:12

it's very difficult for me to speak english .you try me to realize this drem by the organisation.
I thank you very much.
Virginie
VirginieS
VirginieS

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb

I would like communication with people from the whole world Empty I was so pleased to see your message in the forum

Message  MurielB Jeu 11 Mar - 8:11

You are welcome, Virginie. I was so pleased to see your message in the forum
Very Happy
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Espéranto, Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

I would like communication with people from the whole world Empty Re: I would like communication with people from the whole world

Message  Admin Jeu 11 Mar - 10:16

Post a message in this forum is a reality but the dream come true if there are answer!
Congratulation ;-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Langues : Français, Gb

https://www.cafe-polyglotte.com

I would like communication with people from the whole world Empty Re: I would like communication with people from the whole world

Message  FlyingDutchman Jeu 11 Mar - 13:21

Did somebody try to find out if there are any similar "polyglottes" forums in the UK or in the US ??

Take care
FlyingDutchman
FlyingDutchman

Lieu : Le Touquet
Langues : Neerlandais (langue maternelle), Fr, Gb

Message  Admin Jeu 11 Mar - 14:50

king If you've a question/request, please use the "Bien vivre le polyglottisme :: Petites annonces entre nous" room (here)

Anyway, you can have a look on http://www.polyglot-learn-language.com I guess the is a small forum but I'm not pretty sure of his location.
Have a nice surf and give us back a short description and your feeling! Don't Sleep
Admin
Admin
Admin

Langues : Français, Gb

https://www.cafe-polyglotte.com