Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

cuteness is now accepted as one of our languages

cuteness is now accepted as one of our languages Empty cuteness is now accepted as one of our languages

Message  MurielB Lun 15 Juil - 23:01

Clumsy kittens, pigs in costumes and glittery unicorns: how the cult of cute took hold | Life and style | The Guardian
very day I rise early, like a stock trader, to start the daily business of sending and receiving adorable videos. Pigs wearing pig costumes, alien creatures spanking each other’s botties, relationship dynamics explored via gibberish, talking cats and noodly cartoons. My friends and I are in deep, but how did this happen? “Cuteness has been slowly taking over our world,” says Claire Catterall, curator of the Cute exhibition at London’s Somerset House. “It’s now accepted as one of our languages.”
The fascination with cute things is a phenomenon that has gained in popularity thanks to the Internet. Here are a few ways of understanding this trend:

The human brain tends to find anything that looks juvenile cute. For example, adding two eyes to a mug suddenly makes it cute.
Adults react stereotypically to juvenile features, activating care mechanisms towards their young.
Studies show that the smell and sounds of babies trigger innate reactions in parents, reinforcing the appeal of cuteness
On Instagram, the hashtag #cute has over 510 million posts. Cute videos of pets also have a positive effect on our emotional state.
Cute products attract attention and motivate purchase
In short, cuteness exerts a powerful influence on our emotions and behaviour, and the Internet has amplified this fascination
cuteness is now accepted as one of our languages Img_6822

La Lengua es el Nexo de unión,
Sprache ist die Verbindung, 
Il Linguaggio è Il Legame,
La Lingvo estas La Ligilo etc.
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Espéranto, Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas